2013 State Meet Guidelines
1. Packet Pickup will be from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m on Thursday (Jan. 31), from 9:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m on Friday
(Feb. 1), and from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. on Saturday (Feb. 2).
2. Please list the Crossplex address: 2331 Bessemer Road, Birmingham, AL 35208
3. Coaches Meeting: Friday at 11:00 a.m. in the Hospitality Room.
4. Officials Meeting: 10:00 a.m. Friday in the Officials Hospitality Room.
5. Runway markings: Athletic tape is acceptable, ½ tennis balls not pinned to the surface. Chalk is not
6. Spikes: The only spike pins allowed on the facility are ¼-inch pyramid spikes. NO NEEDLE spike or
CHRISTMAS TREE spikes are allowed. No permanent spike shoes are allowed. Shoes will be checked and
given a zip tie if approved. Any athlete found wearing unapproved shoes will be disqualified immediately
and escorted from the track area. Non-spike flat shoes may be worn.