1. A school cannot participate in more than one workshop.
2. The officials association can only invite the AHSAA member schools with whom they
contract during the current season. Every AHSAA member school with whom you
contract must be invited.
3. No admission can be charged.
4. Modified rules regarding length of activity shall be used to ensure that
a team does not play a regulation game against another team.
5. National Federation Rules will always apply concerning safety.
6. Score will not be kept for the purposes of declaring a winner.
7. The workshop can last no longer than one day with no loss of school
8. The workshop must be scheduled between the starting practice date
and each school’s first contest.
9. The officials association can only conduct one workshop per year.
10. An official workshop must be approved by the state office according
to the above guidelines.