Officials Workshop Requirements
1. A school cannot participate in more than one workshop.
2. The officials association can only invite the AHSAA member schools with whom they contract during the current season. Every AHSAA member school with whom you contract must be invited.
3. Modified rules regarding length of activity shall be used to ensure that a team does not play a regulation game against another team.
4. National Federation Rules will always apply concerning safety.
5. Score will not be kept for the purposes of declaring a winner.
6. The workshop can last no longer than one day (for each school) with no loss of school time.
7. The workshop must be scheduled between the starting practice date and each school’s first contest. A school can only participate if they have not played a scheduled contest.
8. An official workshop must be approved by the state office according to the above guidelines.
9. An association may have more than one workshop. However, a team may only participate in only ONE workshop. Boys can participate in one workshop and girls team participate in a different workshop.