State Tennis Champions - 1A-3A Boys & Girls (Montgomery Academy), 4A-5A Boys & Girls (UMS-Wright), 6A Boys (Hillcrest-Tuscaloosa), 6A Girls (Walker), 7A Boys (Mountain Brook), and 7A Girls (Huntsville)
Championship Play Interruption Policy
This policy, adopted by the AHSAA Central Board of Control, will be followed when championship play is interrupted or threatened by public health/safety concerns, acts of God or other uncontrollable and unforeseen circumstances. Necessary decisions concerning any circumstances that are not covered by this policy will be left to the discretion of the AHSAA administrative staff and the Central Board of Control.
This policy shall be observed for all AHSAA-sponsored championship playoff events.
1. In the event of school closings within two calendar days of scheduled playoff contests, the AHSAA administrative staff, in collaboration with the Central Board and playoff event personnel, will attempt to delay or reschedule the playoff contests without adversely affecting the next round of the playoff schedule. Any part of a revised schedule may need modification.
NOTE: For purposes of this policy, “closure,” “closed” or “school closing” shall mean that the local authorities of the interruption cause or Board of Education/Governing Board has cancelled all high school classes and school-sponsored extracurricular activities for a minimum of one calendar day due to a specific concern.
2. Two-team contests: Postponed contests must be re-scheduled on the next day unless the next round of the playoff is adversely affected. The failure of a team to participate would result in a forfeit.
3. Multi-team events: If a revised schedule adversely affects the next round, the event may be played according to the original schedule. The failure of a team or individuals to participate would result in a forfeit.
4. In the event that schools remain open, participants and teams shall be expected to play the contests on the scheduled dates.
5. Information on any changes regarding AHSAA playoff scheduling will be posted on the home page of the AHSAA website (www.ahsaa.com).
CONTEST ENDING PROCEDURES
Baseball Area Qualifier/Pairings Report Form
Results (1st Rd.)
Pairings/Results (2nd Rd.)
Scores (2nd Rd.)
Brackets - 1A | 2A | 3A | 4A | 5A | 6A | 7A
2015 Spring Sports Book
2015 Spring Sports Book
Playoff Reporting Form
Girls: (1A-3A | 4A-5A | 6A | 7A)
Boys: (1A-3A | 4A-5A | 6A | 7A)
Scores (Boys | Girls)
Area Brackets (1A | 2A | 3A | 4A | 5A | 6A | 7A)
1A-3A (Girls | Boys) Decatur
4A-5A (Girls | Boys) Mobile
6A (Girls | Boys) Mobile
7A (Girls | Boys) Montgomery
If your tournament is not listed on the www.ahsaa.com website, your school is not cleared by the AHSAA to participate in the tournament.
If you have a tournament listed on your schedule in any sport, the tournament must have all the participants listed and your principal must certify it before it becomes a sanctioned tournament. If it is still purple on your schedule, it is not complete.
There are over 200 tournaments listed on the "to be sanctioned" list in C2C that do not have the required information.
• If you are not hosting a tournament, please do not add it to your schedule. Only host schools should add the tournament(s) to their schedules. If you have added a tournament to your schedule and you are not the host school, please delete the tournament and have the host school add the tournament and list all the participants – this will add it back to your schedule.
• If you have put a tournament on your schedule as host, please make sure that all the participants are listed. If you have not added your participants, go to your schedule, double click the tournament you need to edit, click on the participant tab and add your opponents one at a time by clicking add.
• Finally, please make sure your principal has certified each tournament. If the principal has not certified your tournament, he/she must sign in to C2C with his/her login/password, go to certifications, competition certifications and certify the tournament.
Any tournament played without being sanctioned (participants added, principal certified) will result in a rule violation and an assessment of the applicable penalty.
The AHSAA will mandate the heat timeouts being called during the first dead ball period after the six-minute mark in each of the four quarters. These mandated timeouts will be used during the first three weeks of the season that begins Aug. 21 or 22. Other administrative football rules click here.
NFHS Broadcasting Academy
Picture of the Week
Hall of Fame Schedule of Events
Hall of Fame Ticket Request
AHSAA LATEST NEWS
2015 Summer Conference
Wheelchair and Para-Ambulatory Track & Field
Principals & ADs Conference
Principals & AD Conf. Registration
Principal's & AD's Conf. Presentations
NFHS Heat Illness Prevention Course
Student Audit Requirements
Professional Development (CAA & LTC)
Making A Difference Award
Lemak Award Form
Coach's Children Scholarship Application
TNT Fireworks Fundraising Opportunity
Catastrophic Insurance Instructions
$20 Student SAT/ ACT Prep Program
Contest Ending Procedures
Member School Lookup
Superintendents/ Administrators Cards
AHSAA Sanctioned Events List
AHSAA All Sports Schedules
Digital Scout Scoreboard
STAR Take 2